High demands for computing in the industry. Industrial machinery must overcome many hostile elements while also providing reliable computing. Traditional industrial computers have been specific and bespoke. This industrial computer tends to run hardware and old software versions. While this has the advantage of making a stable and reliable engine, out-date technology can mean the process controlled by the machine is not done as efficiently.
These machines are also very expensive, not only to buy but also maintenance. Industrial computers must be maintained by service engineers, often forcing shutdown production lines, they must also be replaced regularly as hardware and software will eventually become obsolete. All computers eventually fail but industrial computer cages means that more than three generations of computers can use the same coverage.
Industrial PC attachments are a more efficient, affordable and reliable alternative to this expensive machine. The main benefits of industrial computer cages are:
1. Resistant environment that is the same as industrial computers, whether it is dust (including explosive atmosphere), dirt, dirt, oil, oil and water (even really dramir). Enclosures are assessed using European IP rankings which provide a clear indication of the type of environment that can be operated with the cover, for example IP 65 really protects dust while protecting from a strong water jet, (first digit, 6, representing the second digit dust protection, 5, Water) while IP 66 offers the same dust protection but the cage can be completely immersed in water.
2. Appendix can also hold the same shock, vibration, and interference with coverage can be built from strong materials and attached PCs can be installed quickly and guaranteed with shock absorbers. Enclosures can also be locked safely and scattered to the floor or wall to protect from theft.
3. For computing in extreme temperatures, computer cover can actually work with better standards than industrial machinery because the cooling unit and extra heating can be replaced if they do not work as efficiently as possible (closed industrial computers that are running hot or cold need to be replaced or returned For upgrades).
4. Computer closures can allow PCs to run together can be relied upon as industrial computers because desktop PCs placed in cages can be conventional machines, from hard workers of trusted offices to all the latest singing, all PC dances.
5. Computers located in overseas are also much cheaper than industrial computers. Apart from the initial expenditure for expensive bespoke industrial computers, the attachment can get out of industrial machines more than a decade as an industrial computer will eventually have internal failure (as all the computers) or become fully obsolete and need to be replaced. However, the enclosure can be reused to accommodate other machines and will be in public homes three generations of machines.
6. Computer enclosures can accommodate monitors, printers, touch screens and all computing equipment (including peripherals such as mouse and keyboard) or they can be combined with a keyboard and mouse sealed with water / dust.
7. As a conventional PC home enclosure, any improvement or increase can be done at home in a few minutes rather than having to wait for an engineer and must turn off production.
8. ENCLOSURES can be produced from various materials including stainless steel food grade.
9. Enclosures can be locked and secured to the wall or floor to prevent theft or disturbance.
10. Enclosures allow you to choose which software or hardware that will be run inside the cage rather than suffering from suspended technology.